You'll find a whole host of useful articles, features and interviews on our NIG News page. We aim to offer useful business updates, topical thought leadership and much more. We hope you find the content offers real value.
08 April 2020
Businesses are currently navigating their way through unprecedented and unchartered times. Government updates are providing necessary support; but for many, it is still confusing and complicated on many levels.
Now Covid-19 has been officially declared a pandemic and with the situation changing on a daily basis, it's crucial that business owners have immediate access to relevant information and support. We hope you and your clients find the information below helpful.
Working from Home
The following links are all really helpful for clients whose staff are currently working from home. They can use these documents to share with their teams to help them manage and control this period of home working.
Tackling Work-Related Stress
When living and working from home it can often present it’s own challenges and it’s important staff are able to seek help and are supported. There are a range of services available:
• Working Together to Reduce Stress at Work (Employee's Guide)
• How to tackle work related stress (Employer's Guide)
• Managing the causes of work-related stress
• The Mental Health Foundation's "How to Support Mental Health at Work"
• Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
• Stress policy template