Help shape our service with your feedback
31 October 2018
We’re always looking for ways to improve so that we can offer the best possible products and service to you - our brokers and your clients. That’s why we’re taking a temperature check and asking you to tell us how we’re performing. By sharing your thoughts, you’ll be shaping improvements for a better and effortless experience.
We know you’re hard pressed for time. It’ll take at most 10 minutes to complete the survey and you can even answer the questions from the convenience of your mobile device. And for every completed survey, we’ll donate £2 to the Insurance Charities.
You’ll have a chance to give your views on:
- Ongoing service – renewals and documentation. We want to know how easy it is for you to reach decision makers and access documentation, how you rate response times for new business, mid-term amendments and the consistency of our underwriting.
- Risk control – if you’ve dealt with our Risk Control team we want to hear about your experience, the scheduling process and the quality of the onsite survey.
- Claims – if you’ve submitted a claim to us we want to know how it went including how clear we were in communicating next steps, our time to settle etc.
We actively use your feedback to make changes. Take for example the survey that we ran at the beginning of 2017, where you shared your trading preferences with us. Since then we’ve:
- Launched the National Trading Centre for brokers with branches across the country, requiring a consistent and centralised service.
- Launched a National Schemes Centre for brokers who require a specialist team to handle bespoke scheme requirements.
- Invested in experienced individuals across our regional network, including 17 new front-line underwriters.
- Improved our eTrade product offering, with better value products, enhanced cover options, and reduced referrals.
- Launched 360 Motor, an all-round solution to a simpler, faster claims experience where damage can be assessed by sending images or videos of vehicle damage direct to the repairer.
- Upgraded Live Chat on TheHub and it’s now also available on Acturis, Applied, and PowerPlace SME.
Click here to have your say and the survey closes on Friday 23 November.
Follow NIG on LinkedIn