- Minimum Cyber premiums from £92 + IPT
- Statement of Fact for risks with limits under £500,000
- Plain English Policy Wording 'Crystal Mark'
- Variable excesses and Indemnity periods available
- Costs up to £50,000 for locating and removing a computer virus from your computer system (even if damage or disruption has not been caused) and hiring professionals if your computer system has been affected by a virus or attack to recommend how to prevent your computer system from being infected by a computer virus or being hacked.
- Investigation costs for possible repair, replacement or restoration where a claim has been accepted up to £50,000
- Loss prevention measures to prevent or minimise further expected damage or future losses up to £50,000
- Temporary and fast-tracked repair, replacement or restoration where a claim for damage has been accepted up to £100,000 (but no more than 50% of the cost of damage or other loss covered by the policy)
- Court attendance extension up to £25,000
- Contractual fines and penalties up to £25,000 as a result of not keeping to your data privacy obligations (not fines and penalties which you cannot insure against by law)
- Costs to withdraw data from the internet to avoid or reduce a claim up to £10,000
- Security audit costs following a data-breach claim caused by security weaknesses in your computer system up to £10,000
- Terrorism Excluded - Computer virus, hacking or denial of service attack not regarded as an act of terrorism
All sums insured, limits of liability and extra cover limits operate on a per occurrence basis rather than a total for the period of insurance, other than the Cyber Attack Limit.
- Professional Services
- Banks and financial institutions
- Media, publication and broadcasting companies
- Businesses involved in gambling or gaming
- Data centres, cloud storage, internet service providers and software houses